Thursday, June 22, 2006

Tomorrow is the day!

I can't believe the ER is tomorrow! I hope I get a lot of good quality eggs - nice and mature! Last night, I did the trigger right when I was supposed to, so hoping that it releases my eggs at the right time! Tonight, I've been trying to clean up the house so when I get back tomorrow from the ER, I will come home to a nice clean house. I am by myself tonight as DH is working a 2-10 shift. He will be working that tomorrow too, so my Mom said she would stay at my house to kinda keep an eye on me. I am kinda looking forward to getting this done! I've been waiting for it so long that it will be a nice relief to get it past me. Since we are an hour from the surgery center, DH will have to collect his sample at the clinic. We weren't sure if they would have any "supplemental literature" to help him out, so today I went and bought him 2 magazines (kinda embarrassing)!!

No comments: