Sunday, June 04, 2006

Hello AF, Hello Cycle #19

What a strange day of AF. It started off last night when I started to spot. Every night I start to spot=AF in the morning. Well, not this time. The whole day consisted me going to the bathroom a million times checking the TP. I started feeling big time cramps and still nothing until about 3 hours ago. HELLO! TMI - I'm still not flowing much, but I've heard that can happen with the BCP/Lupron protocol. Of course, tomorrow I might be flowin like a river! I am kinda looking forward to my RE appointment on Thursday. I feel I am ready to move on to the next phase and to get a date (which I know can change) for ER/ET. Every once in a while the thought of me being PG in 4 weeks gets me excited, followed directly thinking - "Naaa, nothing has worked so far!" I just hope I respond well to the stimms and wasn't overly suppressed. Of course, 19 is my favorite number, and since my Aunt Wendy has been diagnosed with cancer, I would love to have some good news for my family!

Tomorrow is the beginning training session for summer school. I also have to go back to school to get my principal's signature so I can send in my application to renew my teaching license! Wow! I've had my license for 6 years. I can't believe I've been teaching that long. I hope this new curriculum is OK with Jim since I didn't even call him. Oh well, I guess he should have made the meeting on Wednesday!

No comments: