Thursday, June 01, 2006

How am I going to make it?

Last night was a hard night on Lupron. The night before's shot was terribly painful, so last night when I was giving myself the injection I started to cry. I just couldn't seem to get the courage to poke myself. I sat there crying saying, "I don't think I can do this tonight." My DH, bless his heart, kept telling me, "You can do it honey." And finally, I did it through the tears. It didn't hurt as much as the night before but I did bleed a little. How on earth am I going to make it? I have about another week of Lupron and then I add the Follistim AND the Menopur (which I've heard stings). How am I going to make it? I sure hope this next part of my cycle goes fast. I am guessing I will start AF in the next couple of days. I really don't know what I will do if this doesn't work. I have put so much time, money, and effort into it, it just has to. Also, when I was thinking about things, if AF does come, that would mean this IVF cycle will be on Cycle #19, and 19 just happens to be my favorite number. I hope I can make it!

No comments: