Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Day 5 update

Stimming Day5: Today I went in for my E2 levels. They were at 165 where is exactly where they want them to be - so good news! I will continue on the same meds. My next appointment is on Friday - EARLY Friday @ 7:40 AM meaning we will have to leave here at 6:30AM! That will be an early morning. I will get my first ultrasound since the baseline. It will be interesting to see what is going on in there.

Feeling: Pretty yucky today. I have started to bloat quite a bit. My big pants are starting to feel tight. I started off the day feeling nauseous, but feeling a little better now. I didn't even go to work today. My ovaries are starting to feel bigger, and when the nurse called about my meds I asked her about BD. She said we could, but to be gentle! Don't know how DH will like that! Emotionally, I've been a wreck! I hate myself lately because I just can't seem to control my emotions. Hmmm? This is going to be a long week!

No comments: