Sunday, June 18, 2006

Day 9 update!

Stimming Day 9: Another trip to the RE for blood and ultra. Still didn't get my E2 levels, but I did get a glance at my chart today and in the chart is a graph where E2 levels should be, and even though I didn't get my exact numbers I am in the "good" area. My ultrasound today was good. I have 1 follie at 19 1/2, but the rest are like 15/16. RE said that we will need to sacrifice the large one so the others can mature to 17-20. I have to go back tomorrow for another ultrasound and more blood. Hopefully, the 15/16s will have grown a little today and are the right size.

Feeling: Pretty good today. My bloat is hardly even here today, but I do have one of those tiny annoying headaches I've been getting almost every day. I freaked out this morning when I noticed a lot of EWCM! I thought for sure I was ovulating and screwing everything up! I was even in tears. Come to find out, that with these high hormone levels, the ewcm is plentiful! It was just really weird since I NEVER get that with a natural cycle.

The RE said that my retrieval might be Thursday now, but he will know more tomorrow. This is going to be a tough week!

No comments: