Friday, June 16, 2006

Day 7 update!

Stimming Day 7: Another day of blood and today an ultrasound! Didn't get my E2#, but the office leaves early on Friday. The ultrasound was very cool! I've got about 4 13mm, 2 12mm, and few others! I think there were about 10 eggs, even though they aren't all good sizes. My left ovary seems to be producing larger and more than the right, but there are still quite a few on the right. I asked about Valium for the ET and was told that they normally don't do it, but if I need it he will prescribe it. Kinda makes me keel like a baby, so I guess I will just suck it up and do it without the valium! Asked the doctor about when he thought the ER would be, and he said probably still Wednesday!! WOW!! That's like 5 days away!

Feeling: Actually, I've been feeling better lately. Minor headache today, but feeling better. Still bloating a bit, but seems a little better. My emotions have kinda changed from wanting to cry at everything to having a very short fuse! Don't look at me the wrong way or tickle me, because then I won't speak to you for at least an hour! Ahhh, love those hormonal drugs!

I can't believe the ER is getting so close. I only have like 4 more vials of Menopur! That means, like only 4 more days of shots!! WooHoo! I was really nervous about the PIO shots, but after having to do 3 a day, 1 PIO shot that I don't even have to do myself is sounding more doable! This whole process is pretty amazing!

No comments: