Tuesday, June 27, 2006

From 8 to 5!

Yep, unfortunately 3 of our multi-cell life forms have decided not to grow! I was pretty bummed, but I guess that 5 is still good. It will only take 1 right? As for the dreaded PIO last night, it was GREAT!! Well, as great as a shot can be. It only hurt a teeny tiny bit first going in and then nothing! I wasn't even sore today. I think before and after heat is a good thing!

TOMORROW IS THE DAY!!!! 5 day transfer!!
Transfer is scheduled at 12:30! We need to be there 45 minutes early and need to plan to stay an hour after the procedure is done. I can't believe that all this work has lead up to one day!! It kinda reminds me of a wedding. Months of planning all coming together on one special day! Tomorrow is our day! I am a little nervous about it hurting since the mock and my IUI were no fun at all. I asked the RE about getting some valium for the procedure and he said they don't use it. I guess I won't worry about it. This could be one of the most important days in our lives!

No comments: