Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ugh! Gaining weight

That is the part of an IVF cycle that I hate - or any fertility cycle for me. I tend to gain weight. The bad part is I have already gained some weight since school got out for the summer, and now that I am home all the time it makes food a lot easier to snack on that when I am at work. I am already overweight and according to the Wii Fit, I am Obese! Ugh. And since starting the BCP and the Lupron I have gained 2 pounds in about 3 days. I'd love to blame it on the medications, but I don't think I can since I have been eating junk food. I really need to be careful of what I eat. Right now I weight 1 pound more that I did on my first appointment with my OB when I was pregnant with William. I have gained almost 10 pounds from where I was about 3 months ago. I am really feeling low about it. That's what I get for weighing this morning!

No comments: