Friday, July 25, 2008

On the down part of the roller coaster today

I was just kinda thinking of things today. I was thinking about having to sell the house. It is hard to leave this house and neighborhood, but I just can't see us being able to afford to stay here if I want to stay home or even if we have 2 kids in daycare. Daycare is very expensive, plus I don't want to be away from a little one. It gets a little easier to be away when they are older, just because they are more independent. I am going to have more trouble being away from William than he will. He loves to be around kids, and I think he will really enjoy being in daycare now. But, what I was thinking was that if this FET doesn't work, that I don't think we should sell the house. The reason we are selling the house is so I can stay home with the baby. But, if I am not able to stay home this year, next year William will only be getting closer to preschool. If we have 2 kids, then I will definitely stay home, but if this doesn't work, then I don't want to sell. Then, after all that thinking, it made me sad to think of this FET not working. Most of this time I have been staying pretty positive about this working. I mean, why wouldn't it work? It worked last time! But today, I am filled with doubt and I'm not sure why. I guess it is just part of the infertility roller coaster. Emotions go up and down, up and down, and I am on the down today. Ugh! Why does infertility hurt so much?

No comments: