Sunday, July 20, 2008

Lupron is EVIL!

I know I have already posted about my Lupron headaches, but I guess I'm not done complaining about it. I have been so emotional lately - very depressed for the past couple days - that I am blaming it on the Lupron too. I looked up the side effects and emotional issues are a side effect. Great! I've also had bad stomach problems the last few days and again it is a side effect. I HATE that I have to be one this stuff for so long. I know I have at least another week and possibly another! UGH! I am looking forward to my appointment on Wednesday. I will get to find out the other half of my med schedule. I am looking forward to starting those patches so these damn Lupron side effects can go away! On another note, I also started spotting today, so I will consider tomorrow cycle day 1. When I did IVF the first time, my AF after the BCP and Lupron was very light, so I am hoping it is again this time around. I hate AF - well, like any woman likes it - but it is kinda cool to think that this should be my last period for the next 10+ months! WooHoo!

Well, as I look at the time, I see I need to be off to go give myself a shot of pure EVIL - Lupron!

1 comment:

Christy G said...

I hear ya! And I am only on day 5 of Lupron. Good Luck! 45 mins till my next shot. Ahhhh!