Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm a bad girl today!

I have always struggled with my weight. Right now, I'd say I probably am about 50 pounds over my ideal weight and according to the Wii Fit I am Obese. YUCK!! Well, this FET cycle is not helping! I am a stress eater and have been. I gained weight when we were TTC before so why would I think it would be any different now? I really wish I would have some self control, but right now I crave sweets! It is terrible for me, yet when I went to the grocery store today I bought way too much junk food! I am a bad, bad person! I am not looking forward to going back to work, but the good thing about it is I won't be home to eat! Maybe once school starts I can lose the 5 pounds I have put on since the summer started.

Oh, I have a job interview tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments: