Tuesday, July 22, 2008

How much stress can one person take?

When it rains it pours. As you probably know from the last few posts, I have been very stressed. My stresses range from dealing with wacky emotions from these meds to having the house not sell yet. Well, now we just found out that our cat has FIP (Feline Infectious Peritonitis) and we have to put him to sleep. I know all this stress is NOT good for this cycle. Am I wasting my time, energy, and money on a cycle that I am killing with stress? I am trying my hardest to take some time everyday to just relax, almost a mini-meditation, but that is sure hard with a toddler. I am so sad about losing our cat. We lost our last cat on our wedding day! OUR WEDDING DAY!! Can you believe it? It took a while before DH was ready to get a cat, and this cat, Zarbie, has been soooo great. I am not much of a cat person, but when DH and I got together I found out that DH was totally a cat person. He even showed his cats. His first cat was a good cat too, and one breed that I am not allergic to. Well, when Fuzzy died on our wedding day, I felt so bad for DH that months later I bought him Zarbie. Zarbie is such a great cat. He cuddles, her purrs, he doesn't jump on the counters, he doesn't scratch, and he is very patient with the baby. The baby absolutely adores the cat. In fact, William's first word and favorite word happens to be "cat". I'm so heart broken, and I know this isn't good for my cycle. When I have my appointment tomorrow, I'm going to talk to the dr about how all this stress is effecting my cycle. I don't want to cancel since we are already into it, plus it is a better time for us to cycle now because I am not working. I don't want all these stupid side effects from the "evil" drug to be for nothing.
Life sure isn't easy sometimes, is it?
Here is a picture of Zarbie.

1 comment:

Helene said...

So sorry about your kitty.
I was not a cat person either until I got my own. I will pray for you that you can stay relaxed during this cycle.
Best Wishes!