Sunday, July 27, 2008

I want a baby!!!!!

I want to have a baby!! I want this cycle to work sooooo bad that I can hardly stand it. It seems like for the last couple days all I can think about is this FET and it is getting harder and harder with the waiting. Patience is not one of my virtues and even though things are progressing, it just seems like it is creeping along. However, since I have to go back to work, the faster the time goes the less time I get to spend with William. It is a catch 22. Well, I guess this is a lesson for me on patience.

As for the progression of this cycle, things are going fine. I started with the estrogen patches and aspirin today and will keep doing my Lupron. I'm still getting terrible headaches, but like I have said before I am hoping this estrogen will help make those go away. The patch was interesting to put on - kinda itchy but the itchiness has gone away. So far it is still stuck - I was a little worried it wouldn't stick. The nurse said I can shower and swim with it, so I hope she is right because I am going to my parents to go swimming this evening. Only 19 more days until transfer. It is almost like waiting for Christmas when you are a child. It is exciting and taking forever at the same time!

No comments: