Friday, July 11, 2008

Almost let it slip today

We are selling our house so I can be a SAHM with our son next year (I'm not going back to my teaching position next school year). We can't afford our current home on one income, so we have to sell. Well, today we had a showing for our house, so I packed up the baby and went over my parents' house for a little while. We had a nice visit, and the baby LOVES seeing his grandma and grandpa. As we were talking, the topic of babies came up. I almost let it slip about our cycle. Thank goodness I caught myself. It is so hard for me to keep a secret. Some people out there are very closed, but I'm not that kind of person. There are very few things I don't tell people about, so I am finding it very hard to keep my big mouth shut!

Oh, and tonight's shot wasn't as bad. DH got back today from his trip and was there for me. I love him!!!!

P.S.
No offer on the house yet! Boo! We are having an open house Sunday. Maybe that will be our lucky day!

No comments: