Saturday, August 16, 2008

Yeow, PIO shots are painful!

Well, we started our PIO shots and they hurt. The first one was very painful, but the one last night wasn't as bad. I can't believe how close the transfer is getting. I think I will be glad when it is finished. Right now my fear is if the two embryos we have will thaw. Our clinic has a very high thaw rate (90%), but I guess I am afraid that I will be part of the 10%.

As for the move, things are absolutely nuts! Benjamin and I worked all day at the house getting the last little odds and ends packed and moved. We are very close to being done. He has a few more loads to take to storage because it was raining all day and we couldn't take a load. But, the stuff he needs to take is stacked neatly in the garage. The house is almost empty. We have 1 cabinet and 2 drawers to empty and then it will be done. All I will need to do tomorrow is clean. I did a little cleaning today, but I have some more to do. It will be a big weight off my back to have it done. I am really sad about leaving though. It is funny. It was something that I wanted to do and still want to do, but it is like I don't want to leave. It will be worth it the first time William gets a little bug or something and I won't have to call off work to take him to the dr. I know it is worth it!

No comments: