Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Better news today

I had much better news at my lining check today. I went from a lining of 6mm to a lining of 10.4mm!! WooHoo! Everything is a go for our transfer on Aug 19th. One week away! I will stop my Lupron on Wednesday and start my progesterone shots Thursday. We did kinda hit a snag on the progesterone since we found out it is in Sesame Oil, and I am allergic to sesame. The good news is we found out before I started the shots - the bad news is the pharmacy won't take back medication so I will have to pay twice. Oh well, it really isn't that expensive and not that big of deal to me. The embryologist will be calling me sometime this week with the schedule of transfer. They wanted to wait until they knew my lining was better before they scheduled. I am really getting excited. I will be pregnant next Tuesday (until proven otherwise).

As for the move, we are officially at my parents' house, but our old house is still full of little things that need to be packed and moved. All the furniture is out thanks to my Ben, his best friend, and my brother. We don't have to be out until the 22nd, so we will try to do a little every night this week and be out - all the way out - by the weekend. Looks like it will be another crazy week!

No comments: