Monday, August 18, 2008

Oh my, tomorrow is the day!

I can't believe that it is tomorrow! Tomorrow I will be pregnant! I am running through a wide range of emotion today. I am excited, nervous, scared, and happy. Since our IVF worked last time, I've had pretty high hopes for this FET to work, but the logical person inside knows that there is a good possiblity it won't work. We only have a 30% chance it will work, and we had a 50% chance from our first IVF. Tomorrow, I plan to just lay in bed and watch TV once we get home from the surgery center. Last time I was given some medication to relax me, but this time I'm not sure I want it. Last time I was REALLY nervous, but this time I kinda know what to expect, plus the mock transfer we did went really easy. I didn't really like how I felt on the medication when I got home last time, so I think I will: 1. see what the dr says about it 2. see how nervous I actually feel tomorrow, and 3. make the decision on the medication based on 1 and 2. It is going to be a long wait until my pg test. I will probably cave and do a home pregnancy test. I probably will the day before or of the pg test. I want to go in knowing what to expect. I think it is harder to wait for a call from the dr. If it turns out to be negative, then I will have some time to be prepared. I'm already nervous just thinking about it!

1 comment:

Helene said...

I am wishing you much luck fortomorrow!!