Monday, August 04, 2008

Uh oh! Almost out of Lupron!

I was noticing that I was getting low on Lupron, but never did the nurse or Dr tell me I would need to refill the prescription. I think I have enough for maybe 1 more shot! YIKES! So, I looked at the box and read that I have 1 refill. Um, oops! Guess I should have noticed that sooner. So, as soon as the pharmacy opened today I called them and asked for the refill. It is a pharmacy in California that specializes in fertility meds. Luckily they can overnight it, so I should have it for tomorrow. I just hope I have enough for tonight. I only have 6 more Lupron shots to go; my last shot is Saturday night. Yea! Then, I switch my Lupron to PIO. Oh, joy!

1 comment:

Christy G said...

My nurse assures me I have enough, but I am not so sure! I am going to look and see if I have a refill. Good thinking. Good Luck with your cycle