Sunday, August 03, 2008

Now - 3 patches

Well, I have now progressed up to 3 patches of estrogen instead of just 1. Today was easy to find places for the 3, but when I take these off and have to put 3 more on Tuesday, I am wondering where I am going to put them. When I take them off, they leave a red mark and some left over adhesive, so I don't want to put new ones directly over where I put the old ones. I guess I might need to find some alternative places for them to go.

On the home front - WE SOLD OUR HOUSE! WOOHOO!!!!!! I can't believe it. I never thought we would be able to sell in this horrible housing market. We signed the papers today on the offer and now just have to kinda go through the other stuff before closing. I have to admit that this is not the best timing to have to pack and move right in the middle of our FET. They want to close on Aug 22nd, but we are going to try to be all moved out before my transfer on the 15th. We are going to move in with my parents for a while. I am thinking that if I get pregnant with twins I could really use the help of my parents. It is cool, because things are just kinda falling into place. We got the offer 2 days before my job interview (I didn't get the job I interviewed for last week and had another interview tomorrow). We are still going to try to keep this FET a secret from my parents. We thought about telling them, but we don't want all the effort we've put into not telling them go to waste. So, once we move in it will be fun trying to do my PIO shots on the sneak, but we will just have to do it! It is going to be a crazy few weeks!

YEA!!! I get to be a STAY AT HOME MOM! YEA!!!

No comments: