Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Thinking WAY too much.

Last night I could barely sleep because I found 2 tiny spotting spots on my undies! It was like 9pm last night, and my brain is going, "That was implantation spotting." So, the rest of the night I was thinking there was a little eggie tryin to stick! That coupled with the temp dip yesterday, I've got high hopes now for this cycle, and I don't to get my hopes up. When I get high hopes I just crash harder when I get AF. I did test today and got a BFN, which I was hoping for. Now I know the trigger shot is completely out of my system. I put in a couple dummy temps for the next couple days and if they stay up I will have a triphasic chart too!! I wonder what my temps will do the next couple nights. However, this really is the first time I have ever (and I mean ever) had spotting especially at that time. The 2 little spots I had I wonder ever constitutes a "spot" and when I wiped there was nothing, so I could be blowing this whole thing out of proportion!! I get so obsessed with things, whether it is TTC or buying a car or whatever, that I wish I could let it go. But, NO! I'm an idiot!

As for work today, it was a CRAZY day. There weren't enough subs, so I ended up taking both 4th grade classes this morning. Thank goodness a sub showed up at 10:30! I was running around all day and didn't even get a chance to sit hardly at all today. And to top it off, this week is my duty week and it has been NASTY windy. YUCK! There is a PTO meeting tonight and I'm DITCHING!!! YEA! Denise is going for me. I have no excuse not to go, I just don't want to. My kids have been better than last week, but little Alisha is spending the next week in the office during her lunch time. The end of the school year can't come fast enough!

I CAN'T wait until Friday. DH and I are going to Denver for a Pinball conference and also going to a Rockies game!! This week can't go fast enough.

No comments: