Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I'm tired of thinking too much.

It seems like ever since I got AF at the beginning of Sunday evening, I have been thinking non-stop about babies, TTC, and everything having to do with both. I was so devistated with AF that Sunday night and Monday was spent basically mourning and then Monday night semi-excited about starting IVF. Talk about an emotional rollercoaster!! Then to top it off, school is CRAZY because of the stupid 3rd/4th grade musical. I've been teaching the music to the kids, and I'm not even the music teacher. And to add insult to injury, we get to miss the next 2 weeks of plan times just to practice this stupid play! It seems like I've got too much on my plate and since I've gotten home from work the only thing I can do is sit on the couch like a slug! I am sooooo tired from having 2 nights of barely any sleep and didn't sleep well this weekend. Can someone just knock me out tonight so I can have a good nights rest like in 4 days? I am more ready for the end of this school year than I think I have been in the last 5 years (only excluding my first year teaching)!!! We have a meeting with our RE next Thursday to go over all the IVF stuff, and I am supposed to start taking BCP tomorrow. The whole IVF process is a little overwhelming - well, a lot overwhelming, but if we end up with a child it will be worth it in the end. I am trying to decide who I want to tell about this. I am thinking maybe only Mom and Mindy. I think I will leave the church and school families out of the loop this time.

No comments: