Thursday, April 20, 2006

A down day for me today.

Well, today started off badly. It all started with taking my temp this morning for my chart. If it was 98.1or higher, then FF said my chart was possibly triphasic!! And, of course when I took it this morning it was 97.9. Sad I was not happy and figured there MUST be something wrong with my thermom! (Ya, right - grasping at straws or what?) So, about 10 minutes later I take it again and it is now 98.1! And, another 5 minutes later it is 98.3! I am DRIVING myself crazy with these stupid temps! After all this temping crap, I am lying in bed, thinking, "God hates me! I am quiting church! I wish I was dead." This is not exactly a great way to wake up. About an hour later, I get up, take a shower, and go to work. I guess I kinda came back to reality when I got to work. The mind plays funny tricks on me. I am not as depressed as this morning and I got a lot of support from my Strawberry Group on BOTB today! I've been feeling twinges in my abdomen and I had a ping in my left boob while I was teaching math today! I am wondering if these are "real" symptoms or the "made-up" kind. Since I guess I want to torture myself, I took a HPT today, but it was negative. I am trying not to lose hope since I am only 10 DPIUI. I think I will try to test again tomorrow. This is the longest wait EVER!!!! Crazy





No comments: