Monday, April 17, 2006

My 1st entry

Well, considering that I've read several places how journaling can help ease the stresses of life I have decided to create a Blog. I'm not going to go into all my background. This is not for anybody really to read for entertainment purposes. This is just for me to get my thoughts out onto the computer. Anyway, I am now 7 days past my IUI. I had a HUGE temp dip in my chart, but I don't want to put too much into it. I've had it before and it meant nothing. I am sooooo tired of this stupid waiting game. I am going to test tomorrow, and I should be getting a BFN, then that means that the trigger shot is completely out of my system. I think I am going to test every other day. I've asked a lot of other girls about testing before their beta, and a lot of them said they do it. I don't think I want to wait and put all my eggs into one basket, one day, one test. Tomorrow, I will test in the morning. I am wondering what my temp will do. Knowing myself I will probably wake up several times, checking to closk, to see if it is time to temp and I'll mess up any reading that might be accurate! I guess I'll wait and see.

No comments: