Wednesday, February 04, 2009

OMG!!!

I just got a BFP!!

I can't believe it. I had been having some symptoms, but I thought they were all in my head. Until yesterday, when I went outside to take the dog out and thought I smelled something burning. I had DH come out and he said he couldn't smell a thing. Then, I have been REALLY tired the last couple days. So, I held my pee all evening and took a dollar store test. And then, there it was... line. A faint one, but there. Here is a picture, but I know it is hard to see...

















I'll take a digital tomorrow morning, but holy crap - I'm pregnant again. Now, just pray that this one sticks!!



P.S.
If anyone knows me in real life, please don't tell anyone. I don't plan on calling the dr until I am a week late and I'm not planning on telling anyone until I get some for sure news from the OB that I have a healthy baby in there. I don't think I have a lot of friends or family that read this Blog, but just in case. Please don't say anything! THANKS!!!

No comments: