Saturday, February 21, 2009

6 weeks today

I am 6 weeks today. For some reason it seems like a bit of milestone. I don't know. My ultrasound in on Wednesday, and it seems like a million years away! I know it is only 4 days, but after what happened last time, I guess I am just anxious to make sure everything is ok. It was our first ultrasound last time where we found out there was a problem. The baby was measuring more than a week behind, and didn't have a regular heartbeat. I'm not sure I'll be able to look at the ultrasound monitor. I hope the next 4 days go fast. Some good news, I've only had a couple days of really light spotting and nothing for the past 2, so hopefully that scare is done!

Here is how big the baby is at 6 weeks... a Sweet Pea


.
Today I am pregnant, and today I love my baby!

No comments: