Saturday, June 28, 2008

Yasmin is so much better

Oh my goodness! The Yasmin is sooooo much better. I decided to start taking my BCP in the morning, so I took my first Yasmin pill today at breakfast, and I have been feeling fine! Thank goodness.

Nothing much going on. I have 3 more days until my procedures. I am pretty nervous about them; 1. They hurt last time. and 2. That they might find something wrong. I guess it is better to know. The one thing I am looking forward to my appointment is to find out my schedule. Since I am a teacher, I am a planner. In fact, I have to be as a teacher. I have to plan each week, each month, and even the year. My principal is a stickler about plans. So, this not knowing my schedule has been bothering me. I will find out how long I take the Yasmin, when I start the Lupron injections and of course how much, find out if I get another period before the transfer, when I start the estrogen patches, when so do the PIO injections, and the all important transfer. The transfer day is hard to pinpoint until they check my lining and think it is thick enough. I'd like to at least have a ballpark idea when the transfer will be since I will be on bedrest for 2 days and DH will have to take toddler duty. I don't think I will be allowed to even pick up the baby. Oh, won't that be fun! I'll ask for sure at my appointment Tuesday whether or not I have a lifting restriction. Now, I wait.

No comments: