Wednesday, July 05, 2006

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I just got a BFP this morning!!!!! Well, like I said, that last HPT didn't make it to Friday! The only problem is I looked at it past the 5 minute window. However, I still had the one from Monday in the trash (ok, I know I'm gross!!!), but compared to the one from Monday, there is definitely a line! I can't believe it. I didn't tell DH I was going to test. When I looked again and saw the line, I went to get DH and told him, "Honey, I think there is something you should see." I showed it to him, he saw the line too, and then I started to cry. I still don't know what to think. It is so hard to believe after 18 cycles of nothing. I am going out today to buy some more HPTs, but DH says I should just wait until my beta on Friday. I am still a little worried about a chemical PG or a miscarriage, but I can't worry about that. I have to think that at least I can get PG!!! It is dream. Now I can look at baby stuff and not feel guilty!

___________________________________

Update: BFP on digital too! I called the RE's office and moved my beta to tomorrow morning! Here is a pic of my bfp!!

No comments: