Saturday, July 01, 2006

The DAMN hpts are calling me!

This sucks. I am going crazy and I still have 6 more days until beta! DH and I went to the grocery store and we went down the isle of HPTs! I stopped and stared! Dh asked me what I was staring at, and I pointed to those EVIL htps sitting on the shelf taunting me! I asked DH if I should get one, and he replied,"No! You only have 6 more days." DAMN HIM AND HIS FAITH IN ME!!!! grrrrrrr I did find 2 old cheapie tests in my drawer. Even now they are calling to me!! I'm going to do my best to leave them alone!! Today I guess you can say I am sure that this IVF didn't work. I know there are days all IVFers think the cycle is a failure, and I guess today is my day. Tonight we are having my parents over for dinner. Maybe that will get my mind off of things.

No comments: