Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Boring night all by myself

I am sitting here all by myself and bored!!! Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored! DH is currently on the road bringing home the broken Juke Box that he is going to fix up. He won't be home until very late, so I am trying to enjoy my solitude, but I'm not. I've been really cranky today! I don't know if I'm just still tired or hormonal from the BCP. I tell you, I am tired of being cranky one minute and then crying the next. I can't wait until I start to feel like myself, but if I do get PG from the IVF, I will have all the PG hormones and then a baby so I think it might be time to say goodbye to my old self. I guess I just kinda have to find my new self. I guess my new self is no longer a musicain. I have quit my job as principal flute for the city band and have also quit my job as choir director at my church. Even though I am a little sad about leaving, I also feel a great deal of relief! I now have the weekends to do anything I want! I haven't had the weekends to myself for like 5 years!!! I am almost temped to go to other churches to see what they are about. I am still feeling very lost. Still looking forward to our appointment on Thursday. After our appointment, we will go to DH's sisters so he can fix their Ms. PacMan machine. Thinking we might run into my inlaws.

No comments: